Re: Duplacrystal/flocculants

> Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 08:13:40 -0400
> From: jdholt at compuserve_com
> Subject: Duplacrystal/flocculants
>
> Hello all,
> I just visited the Dupla website and saw some information on"Duplacrystal"
> which appears to be a flocculant and from what they say it can help reduce
> phosphate  and as I have high (2-3ppm) phosphate level in my tapwater and a
> problem with  bga it looks interesting ( if I can get hold of it in the UK
> or trips to Holland) . Has anyone tried this product and are there any side
> effects ? Does it reduce other trace elements which then need to be
> replenished ?
> TIA
> John Holt
> jdholt at compuserve_com
> Bury,Lancs,UK

Yes DuplaCrystal reduces also the amount of macro elements and oligo
elements. In fact, after the DuplaCrystal has succeded its job, you have to
reintroduce some DuplaPlant tablets, or any other fertlizer you could
prefer, so that the iron rate is 0,1 ppm.

The result is : 0 phosphate and a really clear water !

JPC
--
Jean-Paul Chicheret
2, route de Dijon 21600 LONGVIC - FRANCE