Tropica Mastergrow - Dosage

> Having just purchased a bottle of Tropica`s Mastergrow fertiliser, I am
> wondering what dosage, list members who have used the product for a while,
> are using ?
>
> The instructions state that you should use 5 ml/50 ltrs each week & half
> this amount for the first four weeks. The instructions also state that you
> should use a smaller dose if you change < 25% of your tankwater every
> fortnight.
>
> As I change 50% of my water every fortnight, presumably I should be adding
> more than 20ml each week in my 200 ltr tank ?
>
> How much do other list members use & why ?
>

> Andy Moore  -  (andy at ascot_u-net.com)
> Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
> Lancashire. GB
>
> Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
> and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector
>
> http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm

Try to add the amount as explained on the bottle (5 ml/50 liters), and then
try to keep the iron rate at 0,1 mg/liter (sorry I am in France :-)  )

To do that, use a Dupla test or a Lamotte test (though less efficient).

You will be sure to have the good quantity of every oligo available for the
plants.

JPC