Spam

At 03:48 AM 09/25/1999 -0400, jlemons at alpha1_net wrote:
>Since Mr. Fish is the "web designer" and a contact at the web site, I
>consider this "unsolicited endorsement" spam and nothing more.
>
>List manager:  Is spam allowed on this list?

Of course it is.   I submit the APD address to every trash site I can find
in hopes of increasing the amount of spam that makes it to the list.  I
make no effort at all to try to keep spam off the list, knowing how much
everyone loves to see the APD littered with ads, posts with get rich quick
schemes, virus warnings, links to pornography sites, etc.   And let's not
forget multiple digests-within-digests.

There aren't too many of the above so I must really be messing up.

Cynthia