Planting Lilaeopsis

> Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 06:48:21 -0400
> From: Dwight <boukmn at mindspring_com>
> Subject: Re: lillaeopsis transplant
>
> [...]  How do you all replant this stuff?

I moved some from one tank to another awhile back. I wrapped a string
of plantlets around my index finger and poked it in the gravel. I planted
a bunch of clumps like this and it worked great. I have a nice lawn now.

I haven't had to thin it yet, but I pinch off runners that go out of the
designated area.

It's planted in Fluorite, in a 40L tank with 120W of Triton NO lights.
DIY CO2.

Drew.