Re: sublime ignorance

Since some folks feel the need to be rude. Here are the chemical def.there
is also a literary def.
Sublimation, the act or process of sublimatiting: as a: the act or process
or an instance of subliming of a chemical entity.
Sublime vb, to cause to pass form the solid form <many chemicals (as
naphthalene, benzoic acid, and iodine) are  sublimed tio rid them of
impurities> and also (of a chemical entity: to undergo sublimation: pass
directly form the solid to the vapor state < ammonia vapor ~s form soild
crystals>

so I suppose both answers were right but I think somebody has a sublime
attitude.
:)
Larry Jones