thanks, curing my BG algae problem

Thanks to everyone for the advice.  I will look into getting the report on
our local water and I will make up some PMDD from the recipe I got online.
I can add an airstone immediately and hopefully that will help.

However, if I have a low oxygen content why are my fish still fat and happy?
Also, having kept unplanted aquariums for so long I have this overwhelming
fear of removing my filtration. My tank is not heavily planted (yet), will
nitrates build up too fast?