CO2

I don't want to belabour the point, as I think most respondents to the "tank
position question" correctly  understand that the tank must be used in the
upright position.

However, as an owner one of those so called "welding shops", where we sell
several tons of this product every year, I am often amazed at the amount of
misinformation that is promulgated on this list regarding the use of carbon
dioxide, regulators, and the like.

If you use high pressure CO2, by all means, consult with the gas supplier
before using this stuff.  If I can answer any questions, please do not
hesitate to ask me over the list or by e-mail directly.  I'd be glad to help
in any way I can.

Grant Cockshott
Vice President and Sales Manager
Welders Supplies Limited