[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1285
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1285
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:09:51 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <199909180748.DAA07107 at actwin_com>
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:20:23 -0700
> From: Robert H <robertph at best_com>
> Subject: RE: SA cichlids
> Chuck wrote:
> Apistogramma ramirezi (Ram)
> Chuck, the ramirez has been re-classified a couple of times, but I dont think its ever been an apistogramma!
> Unless you have a really old TFH book...
It was in Dick Mills, "You and Your Aquarium", 1986.
It says "Also known as Papiliochromis ramirezi"