Fed UP

I have received numerous emails from subscribers chastizing me for not
"properly attending to my responsibilities as APD listowner."  To those
individuals I have one thing to say:  Leave

I have a life and a job.  I am not on the computer 24/7, monitoring the
APD.  The list is not moderated; I do not see posts before they go to the
list - it is NOT that I've "neglected my duties" amd permitted these
off-topic posts to slip by.

That aside, I shouldn't have to stop a off-topic thread like the
recent evolution/creationist BS because it should damn well never start.

I cannot begin to describe how angry I am right now.

Cynthia
ListMom