Re: Creationism vs. evolution.

Yahoo automatically puts that signature on my email,
smartass. And that discussion is more about religion, than plants.
There are appropriate newsgroups for discussing that stuff. When you
grow up, you'll realize that arguing this stuff is pointless anyway, as
less than 1% of the people have an open mind about it.. You're not
going to change anyone's opinion.

>pete rose wrote:
>"PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT CREATIONISM VS. EVOLUTION.
>I JUST WANT TO READ ABOUT PLANTS AND I'M SURE JUST >ABOUT EVERYONE
ELSE
>DOES TOO.
>
>So I guess we don't read about the evolution of >plants at the same
time we read about auctions at >Yahoo.