Re: Great web resource

> I just stumbled across the website for Aquarium Frontiers Online.  It looks
> like it's at least as well written and produced as most of the printed

Well, that didn't take long!   I've already been informed that I must have
been living under a rock for the past couple years :-)

I had never seen it, but now that I have, I'll be reading it as eagerly
as the print magazines that arrive in the mailbox..

By any chance is Karen Randall a subscriber to this list?