Great web resource

I just stumbled across the website for Aquarium Frontiers Online.  It looks
like it's at least as well written and produced as most of the printed
magazines I've seen.   There is a monthly column titled Aquatic Horticulture,
written by Karen Randall.

I went thru a put together a quick index for all of her columns, and posted
it on my website.

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/

Note that my website is sorely lacking in Aquarium material.  Once I get my
digital camera back, I'm going to get busy putting together some pages
showing my tanks (a heavily planted 29g, and a new 75g I'm just starting to
put together)

--
Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, Cyber FX Communications