Re: KKK

>We are getting WAY off topic here, but I've seen evolution. Just dose a
>tank with a weak antibiotic and see how long it takes for the bacteria to
>evolve and become resistant to it. That happened in one of mine a few
>years ago, the cyber algae became resistant to kanamycin because I used it
>wrong.

This is a perfect example of an adaptation. But the bacteria were still the same species after aquiring a resistance to your antibiotic.  There are plenty of examples of isolated populations of animals adapting to a change in their environment (a classic is the white moths that changed to be mottled gray during the industrial revolution).  I am not aware of any cases of plants or animals actually evolving into a new species. And this doesn't prove or disprove anything.

What was the point of this discussion again?

bob