Re: Reefs/Kansas

Oh My Gosh! I hope you folks don't think that I was agreeing with this
Kansas decision! I only meant to point out that misinformation is not the
way to fight stupidity. We have to be more credible than the creationists.
Something that's not ordinarily difficult but if you don't get your facts
correct you haven't got a hope.

eg. there's people saying that they've outlawed teaching evolution or
require teaching creationism alongside evolution. Although that may be what
the creationists really want, that's not what was sought nor what was
achieved.

Shannon