SAEs, whats the deal?

4 weeks ago I noticed white hair algae growing on the tops of my swords in
a 20 gallon tank. 3 weeks ago I bought six, as God is my witness, true
siamese algae eaters. I was actually kind of happy to have this problem,
(first time in years I have even had hair algae), so I could see how the
aquarium wonder fish work...

Well to this day they have not touched any of it... Do they only like a
certain type of algae? Is there anything I can do to encourage them to eat
it?

Robert Paul  H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
"Lots of good info and  plants for sale"
winner of the StudyWeb Academic Excellence Award

Read Ivo Buskos light comparison
http://www.aquabotanic.com/lightcompare.htm

Support the boycott of aquababies!
http://www.rk2000.com/boycott/aquababies.html