Re: NitrAte test kit

Hello,

Another kit that you may wish to consider is Aquarium Pharm.  The test is
sensitive enough, however it does test for nitrate ion only.  Lamotte's
nitrAte kits test for nitrate-nitrogen.
http://www.actwin.com/fish/faq/water.html is a great article on just this
topic.

However, if you do decide to use the AP kit it needs a slight
modification, pickup some type of test tube stopper that will *NOT*
leak!!!  When handling chemicals you can't have the kit leaking and
causing potentialy damaging situations occuring

Ed