Re: Potassium

> I have started work on a similar task a few weeks ago. I hope you are
> more pleased with the Lamotte kit than I am. It is far more subjective
> than any of the other tests I have gotten from them, especially at low
> levels. It is a turbidity test that requires you to decide when the
> black dot is obscured by the solution.

Would you care to compare results when I have substantial results?
Perhaps we can establish a defined pattern. (eta on shipment is about 2-3
weeks)  BTW all the net searches I have done so far have resulted in a
lack of information on potassium in planted tanks/rivers/ponds/etc..
Seems the biggest thing i've found is potassium nitrate info.

> I started keeping all test results in Excel and monitoring the graphs
> for trends about 6 months ago. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of it
> years ago.

so far have you noticed any type of paterns/annolomies and would you be
willing to post your results?

Ed