Live Foods

True Stories of the Bizarre:

1) I love giving my fish live foods.  However, if feeding black
carpenter ants, decapitate em first and throw away the heads.  I just
got done doing emergency surgery on a large Congo Tetra that got one
hooked in his mouth when the ant's jaws clamped down in a death grip.
Hoping this won't develop into mouth fungus.

2) Mosquito Larvae - what can I say - make sure you don't overfeed or
you may wind up in divorce court.  Look especially hard for little nooks
in floating plants where they can hide.