[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Krib LIKES back glass mirror reflection
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Krib LIKES back glass mirror reflection
- From: Jason Verch <verch at panix_com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:15:29 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199908271948.PAA11375 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Aug 27, 99 03:48:04 pm
> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:56:12 -0400
> From: krandall at world_std.com
> Subject: Krib LIKES back glass mirror reflection
> > An aquarist friend's lone female Kribensis spends hours every evening
> >by the back glass displaying to her reflection in full mating colors.
> >She definitely *likes* the mirror effect.
> She'd probably "like" a mate a whole lot more. It sounds like a
> frustrating experience to me! ;-)
I have the same situation. Its very frustrating.. Mine is a male.
And he spends all day at the back of the tank.. I gave him a mate..
He _didn't_ like it better. Lets just say I'm back down to 1 krib. :(
Recently he seems to have started to redecorate my tank.. Plants pulled
up, gravel piled up to block the entrance to flower pot caves.. Not
behaviour I would expect from him, but it can't be anyone else in the tank.
I think I might try to get him another mate, but I would hate to just keep
sending female kribs to the slaughter..