Re: Krib LIKES back glass mirror reflection

> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:56:12 -0400
> From: krandall at world_std.com
> Subject: Krib LIKES back glass mirror reflection
>
> >        An aquarist friend's lone female Kribensis spends hours every evening
> >by the back glass displaying to her reflection in full mating colors.
> >She definitely *likes* the mirror effect.
>
> She'd probably "like" a mate a whole lot more.  It sounds like a
> frustrating experience to me! ;-)
>
> Karen

	I have the same situation. Its very frustrating.. Mine is a male.
And he spends all day at the back of the tank.. I gave him a mate..
He _didn't_ like it better. Lets just say I'm back down to 1 krib. :(
Recently he seems to have started to redecorate my tank.. Plants pulled
up, gravel piled up to block the entrance to flower pot caves.. Not
behaviour I would expect from him, but it can't be anyone else in the tank.
I think I might try to get him another mate, but I would hate to just keep
sending female kribs to the slaughter..

		-Jason