Neil Frank in the SF Bay Area

Neil Frank, the editor of The Aquatic Gardener, will be in the San
Francisco on Wednesday, September 1st. Neil is interested in meeting
local planted aquaria enthusiasts and has agreed to present a slide show
which will focus on the development of his tanks and other planted tanks
of interest.  He may even throw in a few slides from his trip to Japan
to see Amano's operation in Niigata.

While I haven't attended one of Neil's presentations, I understand they
are always well-received and that Neil has great photos of planted
aquaria.  The photos on Neil's temporary web site certainly attest to
the latter point.

http://www.mindspring.com/~aquaristics/ExtraPlants3a.htm
<http://www.mindspring.com/~aquaristics/ExtraPlants3a.htm>

Please email me at stdixon at ben_bechtel.com
<mailto:stdixon at ben_bechtel.com>  for meeting details, RSVP information,
and directions.

Regards, Steve Dixon