Australian Pine Driftwood stumps

It is becoming somewhat challenging to work out plant-for-stump trades due
to the shipping discrepancy.  One of you bright sparks suggested something
called "ebay".  I checked it out and decided its the best option.  To make
it easier to view the actual stumps, I am listing them each stump on
"ebay", one at a time with a jpeg and weight until this set is all gone.
Those of you who have expressed an interest in acquiring these stumps,
please visit ebay and search: Australian Pine Driftwood Stump.

~D.Chang;
"A-stumpin' in Ft.Lauderdale"