Re: APD V3 #1236 looking for back ground suggestions, lightingsuggestions

Toan sez:
> I am going to set up a little reef tank as well. probably a ten gallon. I
>  remeber a short while back someone suggested a lighting kit provided by an
>  on-line company for a pretty reasonable price. Anyone tried this? anyone
>  knows the addrss? any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

The address is www.ahsupply.com.  I have nenver ordered anything from them,
but I have conversed via e-mail with them and they seem knowlegable.  The
prices are very reasonable.  For a 10 gallon tank, look at their 36W system
(or maybe two of them for a reef tank).

regards,
bob