Re: Amazon

Hello,

My original post regarded the collection of all things from the amazon.
And my readings dealing with this region stated that with the current
destruction/deforestation the region will last about 50 more years.  WE
will be the generations that those of the future will blame for it's
destruction.

If we condone this behavior then we are encouraging others to partake in
it as well.  By the unique act of collection we are individually doing no
harm but as a society we as a whole are doing a tremendous amount of
damage.  Sadly noted that the biggest reason for this destruction is
monetary value one can obtain.  Was told that cleared land in the amazon
region was kinda cheap, uncleared land was about 5X the value.

Ed