Who writes this stuff? (off topic)

I received this from a non-aquarium owner.  I think it was also written by
a non-aquarium owner.

PETS.COM FIRST TO SELL LIVE FISH
Through an arrangement with a leading online fish retailer,
Pets.com has announced that it will enable consumers to
purchase live tropical, saltwater and freshwater fish later
this year. The company notes that the fish-as-pets market
represents a $2.5 million market in the U.S., with 9.2
million fish-owning households.

Did they use to sell rubber fish for dogs to play with?   If they are
selling live fish later this year, what were they selling earlier this
year?  Hopefully, their customer service and quality control will be better
than their public relations.  ;)

darin dimmons
darin at silcom_com