Re: Amazon

The last I heard from someone who works at the New England Aquarium is that
they are shipping some 40 million cardinals each year. Even in years that the
species suffers because of nature's whims they still rebound enough by the
next year to collect as many.

I'm not saying we should go down and pillage. But collecting with respect for
the environment can be done. I guess that's the key word here--respect.
Respect when collecting. And to a greater degree, respect for the species in
question when you place it into your aquarium.

Susan