Foreground/lawn plants

I have never seen this mentioned here on the APD, so here it is.
The Microsorum (I donīt know if var. Windeloev or Tropica will do). Big
leaves, broken off, placed on the gravel, back side up, hold in place by a
few pepples will in time create a beautifull "lawn". And it doesnīt need CO2
injection or much light ( the last in opposition to most "lawn"plants) It
tolerates high pH and even a little salt ( if anybody could ever think of
using that, routinely :-) )
ole.t at larsen_dk
delfirstdot/sletfoerstepunktum