Canadian shipping

At 03:48 PM 8/18/1999 -0400,  Steve Bansee asked:
> Anybody knows how to get cheaper
> stuff from the States.   I do shop at the couple of Canadian Mail order
> places who's prices are very good, but they don't carry some off the things
> I wanted.

I have shipped goods to Canada before.  The "extra" costs are:

about $5-10 extra postage and insurance on a small parcel
extra paperword for customs (for no reason I can figure out, remember we
are both NAFTA)

I can't see how anyone could defend a surcharge more than $15 extra for
Canada.  But then I like to treat my customers right.

--
For low cost CO2 systems that work:  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica