Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:31:42 EDT
From: Zxcvbob at aol_com
Subject: Re: 15 gallon tank

What are the dimensions of the tank?  There are 2 different standard sizes
for a 15; there's 15 (or maybe called "15L") and 15H.

I have a 20H tank and a 10 tank.  The 10 is hard to work with, but it is full
of daphnia and a few snails and no vertebrates, so I don't worry about algae
even though the nitrates and phosphates are high.  I have just have sword
plants in the 10, I trimmed them off of the bloom stalk of a sword plant in
the 20.  They have grown beautifully.

The 20 is my real tank.  I don't have room for a 55 yet.

best regards, bob