15 Gal Planted tank?

I don't know what happened, I went to a fish shop looked around and the
next thing I knew, I was driving home with a 15 gal on the passenger seat.
Now I was now wondering what I should with it after buying it without my
brain in gear.

How many of you have small planted tanks?

Any layout ideas?

What type of filter would you use in a tank this size?

Can small heavily planted tank be used a spawning tank?  Will having base
fertilized and gravel be a problem if used as a spawning tank?

Thank goodness I didn't leave with half a dozen discus!

Alfred