Water Wisteria

How do you grow Hygrophila difformis, I've tried 2 batches of them and both
have died. They turn brown and mushy. I've upgraded my lighting to 1 GE Gro
'n' Sho, 1 Hagen Power Glo, and 1 Hagen Aqua Glo. I don't have C02
injection, but I do use Tetra Flora Pride, and Tetra Hilena Crypto Dunger. I
don't have any test kits yet, but I'am planing on getting some, what kinds
would you recommend? Well thanks for the help,

                            \\\////
                            ( o o )

                       WILLEM    NIEBOER

                         oooO   Oooo