[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: ick in the plants
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: re: ick in the plants
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:01:20 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <199908101948.PAA15074 at actwin_com>
> - - Use of a quarantine tank would greatly reduce the risk
> of ending up in this kind of situations.
Is it common to also quarantine plants? Or do you just rinse them in
some solution? I'm not worried about snails, in fact I currently
hope for snails. But that'll change if they suddenly take over my tank.
Regarding quarantine for fish, how long should they be in quarantine?
And is there any trick to keeping the quarantine tank cycled when there
are no fish in it? Is it a bad idea to keep plants in the quarantine
tank? I'd like to use it for keeping "spare" clippings and plants
after a pruning session.