E. orsis

"I need some advice.  I have a "melon" sword plant(E. osiris) and one of
its
leaves looks as if it's dying.  All the other leaves are healthy looking
and
growing well.  What is the best way to prune this leaf off?  Is there any
special way to prune a plant like this or do I just pop the leaf off?  Is
there a way I can do it so that it can grow another leaf in that area?
Sorry
if the questions I ask sound silly but this is my first live plant and I
wanted to make sure of what I was doing."

Melvina,

I just cut the leaves off with scissors as close to the base as possible.
On the E. osiris the new leaves will come in at the center and after a
while you will notice the leaves cut off from up close. You can put low
light low growing plants like cyrpts in front to hide it if you like.

Best Wishes,
Ray