PMDD and copper

Hello,

today I picked up some stuff from a local nursery and he gave me some
trace mix, potassium nitrate (13.75-0-46).  He also gave me this paper and
told me that this was the ingredience cept there was no N-K-P in it. I was
told that he uses a pinch of trace mix to 5,000 gallons of water.  we took
a pinch and disolved it into 2 oz. of water, he tested the sulfates (some
probe) and computed the ppm based on the readings, they are as follows

Boron (B)	4.5%
Copper (Cu)	11.25%
Iron (Fe)	22.5%
manganese (Mn)	11.25%
Molybdenum (Mo)	2.25%
Zinc (Zn)	11.25%

I took a gallon of water, tested the water and received these results

GH 4 degrees
copper 0ppm
nitrates slightly over 0 ppm
iron between 0.05 and 0.1ppm.

After adding a pinch of the trace mix I again tested and received these
results.

GH was 7 degrees (this may not be correct)
coper slightly over 0.5ppm
nitrates slightly over 0 ppm
iron 0.7ppm

My concerns are twofold; how much to dose? At what level will this
mix become toxic and is this going to be snail/shrimp friendly?

Oh! I forgot to mention the ingredience in this trace mix.  Derived from:
Iron EDTA chelate, Manganese EDTA Chelate, Copper EDTA Chelate, Zinc
EDTA Chelate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate.

Ed