Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1197

Flagfish are native here in Florida, and can be found in virtually every
type of water, from fresh to brackish. I wouldn't worry about it. I
breed Flags in a 600 gallon pond in my back yard that is probably close
to being 100% rain water. Plus, they breed in all my planted tanks that
have moderately hard water.

Do you know of any fish that won't eat eggs, given the opportunity?

Augie Eppler
Green Cove Springs, Fl.