Tropica Mastergrow - Dosage

Having just purchased a bottle of Tropica`s Mastergrow fertiliser, I am
wondering what dosage, list members who have used the product for a while,
are using ?

The instructions state that you should use 5 ml/50 ltrs each week & half
this amount for the first four weeks. The instructions also state that you
should use a smaller dose if you change < 25% of your tankwater every
fortnight.

As I change 50% of my water every fortnight, presumably I should be adding
more than 20ml each week in my 200 ltr tank ?

How much do other list members use & why ?

Andy Moore  -  (andy at ascot_u-net.com)
Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
Lancashire. GB

Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm