Re: Subject: Re: Interesting Tank Parameters

No-with the nitrate loads continually high I don't dare use any
fertilizer, outside of Dupla drops. (Which I'm running out of, does anyone
know where to get them from)?

       Gerry Skau
       ANS BigDial Engineering

       Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
         - Oscar Wilde