Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:23:04 PDT
From: "Raymond Wong" <myapisto at hotmail_com>
Subject: 10 000k lights

Hi everybody!

my friend just sold his mini reef system but he has a couple of 10,000k
corallife trichromatic 36" tubes (new ones!!) left which fits perfectly for
my planted tank.. currently i'm using 6500k flourscent bulbs in my home made
canopy.. do you guys know what the difference in plant growth would be if i
used these 10,000k instead of the 6,500k i'm normally using... would it be
better or worst for the plants.. (i think sunlight is around 6500k or so
something around that..) the tank is 24" deep (from top to bottom) and i'm
growing plants like glosostigma whithout any problems..

thanks people!

Raymond Wong