Cloudy Water

I need some help with my tank.  The water is undergoing some sort of
clouding.  The water is a white opaque color.  I thought maybe green water
blooms, but its white.  I've tried water changes, but they only temporarily
fix the problem.  Within a day, the water clouds up again.  I searched the
archives and found nothing on it.  Someone suggested better filtration, so I
upgraded from an aquaclear 200 to a fluval 203 (on a 20 gallon tank), doing
a water change with the filter change.  The cludiness faded, and then
returned again a day later, even with the heavier filtration

Here is the tank info: 20 Gal, Fluval 203 for filtration, heavily planted,
and large fish population of mostly tetras and cories, with two swordtails,
some sae's, and two algae eating shrimp.  pH around 6.6, with yeast CO2
injection.  Almost 0 on ammonia and nitrites.  kH is around 4-5 (I can't
find my test kit).  I add Tetra Florapride, but it still clouds over if I
don't add the fertilizer.

I'm out of ideas.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jeff Malmquist