PMDD

> the "PMDD" idea.  I began with my own mix.  I use commercial stuff now,
> because it is a lot less trouble and I don't have time to do a lot of
> (any?) experimenting. <<
>
> I find it somehow ironic that one of the Fathers of PMDD is now using
> commercial!!
>
> Robert Paul H
> http://www.aquabotanic.com

	What I was saying was that I use commercial trace element mix!
I have never used any of the fertilisers intended for aquarium use.  I
don't see a lot of point.  The bit you cut was from a discussion on
trace element mix, and whether people made their own.  The material I
use is intended for hydroponic use.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada