Re: CF lighting.

Hi James,

I just remembered another option that you could use.  FAMA had an article
(April 99 I think) about using NO fluorescent lights that would run at
higher wattages while using their IceCap VHO electonic ballasts (so a 40
watt bulb running 60 watts using IceCap 440 and 80 watts using IceCap 660).
 You can find the article at the IceCap website at:

www.icecapinc.com.

So you can run 4 -40 watt GE SPS65 lights at 80 watts each (320 total).
This bulb has a very similar lighting pattern as the National (Panasonic)
6700K CF light.

I hope this helps.  Good Luck.

Sincerely,
Victor Eng					Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
engfam at axion_net