Re: mistake

Jennifer Glover" <jglover at autometric_com> wrote;

> Does anyone have an idea as to what these things are and what I should > do about them?  They are about half an inch big, kind of round, and > somewhat transparent.  Some of them seem to have a core of something > whitish.

Sound very much like the snail eggs in my tank.  Did you add any snails
or did they sneak in with the plants without you noticing?
You can just scoop them out and discard them (or leave them if you want
snails).  I don't think leaving the light out had anything to do with
it.  Your only mistake-if any may have been not carefully inspecting the
plants (and roots!) before planting.

Johan Henckens
johan at mmdg_org