No Subject

Hey Everyone I've just put together my first yeast CO2 generator. It seems to
be generating 1 bubble per sec. I have routed the gas outlet line into the
interior of a ceramic castle that is located inside my 50 Gallon fish tank.
After several hours the CO2 has collected in the castles bowls and every once
in a while the overflow leaks out to be released to the surface.

My question is will this be adequate to diffuse the CO2 into the tank? Does
anyone foresee any problems with this setup to my newly planted tank?
Right now I have only a few plants and do not have much experience..

Thanks jeff rossel