Rotala macranda

Finally, I have a plant question! :-)  I do very well growing beautiful
R. macranda in my highly lit, CO2 supplemented, soft water, laterite
supplemented tank.  I use Tropica MasterGrow together with small doses
of KNO3, usually about ¼ tsp. per week in my 125 gal. tank.

I have changed one parameter only which is an increase in temperature
from ~ 76 degrees F. to ~ 82 degrees F.  However, I have noticed is that
my R. macranda is showing very stunted growth.  The new leaves are much
smaller than normal and the new growth seems bunched together; that is,
the stems don't seem to be elongating.

Any ideas what might be going on?

TIA, Steve Dixon in San Francisco