Re: Seachem pH Alert

> > - - I vaguely remember seeing a magazine blurb about "pH alert", a pH
> sensor
> > similar to the Ammonia Alert. Sounds like the ideal rough CO2-level
> > monitor. I may have imagined this one, as I can't find the magazine in
> > question.

Yes, this does exist.  My LFS had them for a little while, then they
disappeared.  They haven't been able to get them in, and don't know what
happened.  Greg?  They would make a pretty good CO2 indicator, but a Sera or
Eheim constant CO2 indicator would serve the same purpose.

Justin Collins, in Bellingham, WA, where it is great out.