<no subject>

Use amquel to get rid of it.
I do very large frequent water changes with no problems using this.
Being a water treatment operator........... this stuff has raised the costs
of operations and made things more complicated for us. It does last
weeks.......... unlike chlorine(a day or two). Aeration doesn't do anything
to speak of to chloramine but will remove chlorine.
I can say 20% water changes won't hurt plants much but will kill fish long
before any plant dies!
Plants are much tougher than the fish. If your fish are fine
.................likely then, are your plants.
regards,
Tom Barr