Chloramine & Water Quality

The American Water Works Association has a useful page of links for
water utilities in the U.S. and around the world:
http://www.awwa.org/asp/utility.asp

Links with a red "Q" have test reports listing various contaminants.
Often the utilities will indicate whether or not chloramine is used in
treatment. (If not, contact information is usually listed.)

I'm  designing my tank water maintenance system, and I'd like to find
out how effective those standard carbon block filters from Home Depot
are at removing chloramines in a single pass. Can anyone hazard a guess?

Laurence Aurbach Jr.
ljaurbach at erols_com