Re:Activated carbon

Look, there is some condescending attitude on this list.  Someone just wrote
"reply privately, if the question is to mundane."

I was told a long time ago, "there is no such nothing as a stupid question."

I am here to learn more about my hobby.  I have done a lot a research and
reading.
Sometimes having a specific question answered is the key to understanding
something important.  Which means there maybe some repetition.

All I am saying is, I wish people would be a little more patient.  After all,
none of this information is carved in stone, we are all just sharing our
opinions.