Re: Subject: SAE's in Davis/Sacramento?

In a message dated 7/16/99 3:53:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:31:44 -0700
>  From: Ryan Ingram <rwingram at ucdavis_edu>
>  Subject: SAE's in Davis/Sacramento?
>
>  Hi,
>     I live in Davis, CA(near Sacramento) and was wondering if anyone has
>  SAE's they'd like to get rid of or sell, or if you know of a place that has
>  'em. I have one that I got at Exotic Aquarium in Sac about 6 months ago but
>  have seen none since anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
>  Ryan

Well, it's not Sacramento, but if you happen to find yourself in the Concord
area "The Aquarium" on Willow Pass Road usually has SAEs (and yamato shrimp,
for that matter).  Just make sure that you buy the "Siamese flying foxes" and
not the "Chinese flying foxes"- they have both, and the tanks are right next
to each other.  Be warned that this store is not cheap- $8.99 per SAE!  But
if your only other option is having them shipped, it would probably be
cheaper just to cough up the nine bucks.