hydroponics

>From: "James Purchase" <jpurch at interlog_com>
>Subject: Re: Hydroponics and the Fuzz

>Someone recently posted a warning regarding the alleged surveillance of
>Hydroponics Stores and their client lists by federal agents

Interesting story James. I went to a hydroponics shop recently to buy
little plastic pots and some rock wool. They would take only cash, all
employees looked about 18 and the customers all looked like 60s dropouts. I
definitely felt that I was getting on some cops list by going in that
store! And there was no question about what those other customers were
growing... they reeked of it!

Olga
in Vancouver... where I too have given up "illegial substances"