Re: Glossostigma meltdown

Mark,

Yesterday night I "answered" rather late to your question and I forgot to give
important details.

Concerning the little plastic greenhouse, it has to be wet but also warm and well-lit
in it.
You can put it (during the winter) on the hood of a little aquarium.
Indeed, under wet but COLD conditions everything will rot soon.

Glossostigma elatinoides grows very well with only 2-3 cm of water (half-emersed) in
green house.
(You can easily obtain flowers that way).
I thing it is a good way to acclimate before planting in aquarium.

Stéphane ANDRE
The Netherlands